Catapult Your Passion for Healthy Eating into the Teaching Career of Your Dreams
Nomi Teaches This Course One Time A Year.
To be scheduled for 2017-please email Nomi personally to be put on a notification list email@example.com
Are you passionate about raw healthy food? Do you feel drawn to spread the message of healing food through teaching? Are you feeling frustrated and stuck on how to get started? Ready~Set~Teach! may be just the program you are looking for.
"Nomi's Ready~Set~Teach class was just what I needed to feel confident teaching my first Raw Food, Radiant Life class. Her tips were invaluable. Less than one month after completing Nomi's program, I am now scheduled to teach one weekend intensive class a month. Nomi's class covers the business, marketing, and practical teaching aspects very well. So glad I took the class – thank you, Nomi!"Suzy Edmonson
LOT, RMT, C-AK, SNC,
Spiritual Nutrition Counselor, certified by Gabriel Cousens, MD, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
In this 4-month program you will learn how to:
- create a class that people are excited about attending
- Fill a class even with no contacts or mailing list
- Find out if you need a business license or nutritionist degree
- Set up an organized, professionally run class
- Choose the best day and time for your class to maximize participant numbers
- Increase your bottom line exponentially and easily
- Legally and professionally use other people's recipes
You will also learn critical information for success, like: what equipment you will need for effective teaching, ways to generate income both inside and outside of the classroom, common mistakes and how to avoid them, and a whole lot more.
You CAN give up your day job if you know what you're doing. Teaching people about healthy food is a tremendously rewarding career and with this program you will learn what you need to not only follow your passion, but to thrive on your journey to success!
Ready, Set, Teach! is the fastest, most helpful and cost effective way to become a successful Certified Raw Food Teacher.
This course is designed for people who:
- Are passionate about raw or healthy food
- Want to make a living teaching their passion
- Are unsure of the steps to becoming a successful teacher
- Need to make a living wage quickly
- Are ready to take an ACTIVE role in creating health for themselves and others
- Want to obtain the best information, learn time-honored methods and gain the most experience from their program
- Will benefit from a complete 1/2 day 'Done for You' class that they can use to start teaching right away
If this sounds like you, this is the program you have been looking for!
Ready~Set~Teach! – 4 months
In this Four-month program we meet live online every other week for interactive seminars, as well as stay in touch daily via our online forum. You will have supporting assignments that will move you into your teaching career, as well as a great deal of other highly customized support.
You will learn how to:
1 Create the Foundation of Your Class: the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE and HOW of your business.In order to succeed, you must be clear on what your ideal raw/healthy food business looks like. In this program you will discover who your best students will be, brainstorm no- and low-cost venues, learn what to look for in a venue and how to set it up, and find out about legalities: licensing/ taxes, banking and keeping records, as well as local restrictions and using other people's recipes. Furthermore you will be taught class content and concepts, find out what students most want to know and learn how to easily build rapport with every group you teach.
2 Market and Fill Your Class.In this section of the program you will create a unique marketing plan. You will use your fellow classmates, as well as Nomi, to brainstorm ways to get the word out about your classes, learn where to put your focus, and how to get free publicity. You will delve into the world of social media, focusing on 10 tips for building a strong social media presence. You will discover how to establish credibility as a new teacher, and how to avoid marketing/ promotion mistakes most new teachers make.
3Get Yourself Ready to Teach a Great Class.A lot of effort and knowledge goes into making a class run smoothly and (seemingly) effortlessly! In this section of the program you will learn about things like setting the mood and changing the pace to keep your audience interested, how to tell 'your story' as part of your introductory remarks, what you should do when you make a mistake and the most important speaking concept you need to know! And because making money is a key part of success and sustainability, we will talk about how to control your bottom line, assistance you will need and where to find it, and how you can make money in many other ways besides classes(including feeding people). Getting fully prepared and staying organized at all stages is key - by the end of Ready, Set, Teach! you will know how to schedule and run a professional class.
4 Increase Your Class Profits.This part of Ready, Set, Teach! gets into the nitty gritty. We will discuss how valuable additional income from each class can make ALL the difference to your bottom line. You will find out the best way to receive credit card and digital payments, learn how and when to outsource for low-cost technical help, and how creating one new type of group can help you grow your career in an enjoyable and cost-effective way.
5 Implement Little-Known Ways to Generate Additional Income Streams.This includes bonus information that can really make a difference, such as cutting-edge events you can create, how to successfully cross-promote with others, how to generate instant credibility with one simply-created product, and creating additional learning opportunities for your students that will bring them back again and again.
During Ready, Set Teach! You Will Receive A Complete "Done For You" Class!
"Working with Nomi, I quickly received a multiple return of my investment. I saved a huge amount of time because Nomi has such a vast amount of teaching experience, she was able to share with me what most people really want. At Nomi's urging I started to tell my personal story at the beginning of my classes and talks, instead of the scientific explanation of the benefits of raw food that I had been doing. This greatly changed my class dynamics. Following Nomi's suggestions has resulted in more food prep classes and speaking engagements in my area. At age 65, I am just starting to reach for my dream career after 3 years in business, trying to do it on my own. It's possible for you too."Dolly Lawrence
Raw Food Nutrition Educator
Every moment of this 1/2-day class is spelled out for you, with recipes, timing, etc. With Nomi's help you'll decide exactly what your class will look like. Completion of the program allows you to use this class template and recipes in perpetuity (value $2500).
- How to keep food costs down and profits up
- Learn the secret to a great speech, lesson, talk or class
- What your audience most wants to know while you are showing them how to make food
- How to engage your audience and keep them engaged
- How to handle Q&As
- How to 'handle' every type of person in your audience with grace, compassion and humor
- What to call your class: it depends on where you live
- How to look professional and why it matters
You will receive:
6 Mega Modules that include
LIVE Tele-seminars with Nomi Shannon (each tele-seminar will be recorded)
Live Q&A Sessions throughout the program to provide you with real-time feedback as you implement your learnings.
One-on-One hot seats/consults tailored to your needs and specific challenges.
Access to an ACTIVE Forum to create community with other Raw Food Instructors. Business is all about networking, referrals and affiliates (people who sell your classes and products for you). This is the place to go for daily support, questions and ideas. It is where you can access Nomi's expertise and brainstorm with your peers.
An invitation to Nomi's next live event – a one-day live event that will take place between now and the end of 2016 (date TBA). First, you will attend a real half-day class, both the public and teachers (that's you!) will be attending this class. After the public leaves, we will answer any questions teachers may have. Optional: On day two, it's teachers only. We will analyze teaching styles and role-play different styles and approaches. We will discuss timing, and deal with common issues you may experience during a real class. Practice teaching in front of an audience. *Price does not include transportation or housing (value $300).
- Professionally designed templates to create your own flyers
- Recipe template to be used as recipe handout gifts for students, or to create your own recipe eBook
- eBooks fiiled with juicy information about how to run a great class
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Class notes highlights from each tele-seminar
- Worksheets to help you structure exactly what your business and classes are going to look like
- Downloadable replays of all seminars
- Recipes and more!
Our work together will guide you on what to say/do and prepare for in your classes. By practicing within the safety of the group you will gain the confidence you need in the classes you'll be teaching. This will be an interactive group, but if you can't make it to the live seminars, you can post any questions you have in advance and listen to class recordings which will be available approximately 2 hours after the live class ends.
Need to Know Info
- Each module includes assignments to be completed before the next module begins. The tele-seminar calls are interactive; you are encouraged to ask questions and offer insights to help you get the most out of each topic. Nomi will be available on a daily basis for RST students, via the online forum
- At the end of our time together you will be mailed a Ready~Set~Teach! Certificate of Completion, showing that you invested in yourself to become the best teacher possible.